IN TX MODE
- Step 1: Place Bluetooth headphone/speaker in "Pair Mode" and within 3 feet of the transmitter firstly.
- Step 2: Press and hold the Power Button for 5 seconds (LED flashes blue slowly) and tap twice to enter pairing mode (LED flashes red and blue alternately).
- Step 3: The two devices would connect with each other automatically, the Blue LED stays solid.
- Step 4: Connect the transmitter into the audio output of non-Bluetooth devices like TV or iPod, the audio would be transmitted to your stereo!
！ Please make sure that any other Bluetooth signals around are turned off when pairing.
IN RX MODE
- Step 1: Press and hold the Power Button for 5 seconds (LED flashes blue slowly) and tap twice to enter pairing mode (LED flashes red and blue alternately).
- Step 2: Activate the Bluetooth function on your phone and search for the nearby Bluetooth devices:
- • For iOS: Settings >Bluetooth:On> Scan for devices
- • For Android: Settings > Wireless & Networks > Bluetooth: On > Scan for devices
- Step 3: Find “TaoTronics TT-BA07/TT-BA08/TT-BA09” in the search results and tap on it to connect. Once connected, the LED indicator will turn solid blue.
- Step 4: Connect to the headphones jack of your non-Bluetooth devices such as the wired headphones/speaker, you will hear sound out from the stereo.