Awesome 'high octane' sugar treat!
depends on tray dimensions and how they are cut
6oz butterscotch chips
6oz chocolate chips
1c corn syrup, light
1c peanut butter
6c rice krispies
- In a large saucepan, combine sugar and syrup and cook over medium heat until mixture boils.
- Remove from heat and mix in peanut butter, stirring to melt.
- Add the cereal and stir until it is coated.
- Butter your fingers and press into a greased 13x9 inch pan.
- While it cools, melt the chocolate and butterscotch chips together in the top of a double boiler.
- Spread the melted chips over the cereal mixture and cool until firm.
- Cut into squares.