* Oil to sauté
* 2 1/2 lb. of ground beef
* 1 x onion, diced
* 3 x jalapeno peppers, seeded and diced
* 6 cloves of garlic, chopped
* 2 tbsp thyme, dried (30ml)
* 1 tbsp oregano, dried (15ml)
* 1 x egg
* 1/4 cup parsley, chopped (60ml)
* 1 tsp of salt (5ml)
* 1 tsp of black pepper (5ml)
* 1 bottle stout (or any) beer ( if desired )
1. In a small saucepan over medium heat, sauté onion, jalapeno peppers, garlic, thyme and oregano until onions are translucent (about 3 minutes).
2. In a large bowl, stir together ground beef, onion mixture and egg, blend thoroughly. Slowly stir in stout beer. Add parsley, celery salt and black pepper and mix well.
3. Preheat grill to 375 degrees F.
4. Form meat into 6 patties. Place on grill and cook, turning until well-done throughout (about 8-10 minutes per side).